Funny Marriage Stories

Marriage (Part I)

Typical macho guy wedded typical good-looking woman and after the wedding party, he lay down the following guidelines: "I'll be house while i really want, if I really want and at what time I want-and I do not be expecting any kind of hassle coming from you. I be expecting a great dining for being on the table except I say that I will not be home for dining. I will go hunting, do some fishing, boozing and card-playing while i would like together with our aged friends and now don't give us trouble regarding it. All those tend to be my guidelines. Any feedback? "

His new bride said, "No, that is okay along with myself. Simply just understand or know that there will probably be having sex right here at 7 o'clock every night... whether you are here or perhaps not. "

Marriage (Part II)

Couple have a bitter quarrel on the day with their 40th wedding anniversary!


The husband yells, "When you die, I am getting you a headstone that will says, 'Here Is placed My Wife - Cold As Ever. '

"Yeah? " she response. "When you die, I am getting you a headstone that will says, "Here Sits My Husband Stiff At Last. '"

Marriage (Part III)

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast desk. Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you're not good in bed either, " and thunder storms out of the house.

After sometimes he realizes he has been nasty and makes a decision to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone soon after a lot of rings, and the irritated husband says, "what took you too long to reply the phone? "

She says, "I was in bed. "

"In bed this earlier, doing what? "

"Getting the second opinion! "

Marriage (Part IV)

A man has 6 children and is very satisfied with his achievements. He is so proud of him self, that he begins contacting his wife, " Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One nights, they will go to a party. The man makes a decision that it's time going home and would like to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his tone of voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of 6? "

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts back, "Anytime you are ready, Daddy of 4. ".


Like the seasons, love in a relationship grows and wanes.
One of the most common myths in marriages is the belief that when the love wanes the relationship is over.
It's not.
If your spouse says 'I have fallen out of love with you,' don't panic. It doesn't mean your marriage is over. It doesn't even mean they don't love you. What it does mean is that your spouse has lost their way, or doesn't understand the many stages love and a relationship goes through.  READ MORE HERE

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...